Friday, June 17, 2011

Bridal Shower

My bridal shower was on Saturday. It was amazing to be showered with gifts and love from my friends and family. It was everything I would imagined if I had been throwing the bridal shower myself. Complete with peonies, bunting, and peach champagne.
Instead of the typical bridal shower games my mother gave it a more meaningful twist. Everyone who was married shared something meaningful that they learned or loved about being married, my fellow bachelorette's shared stories and things they loved about me. It was such an amazing tool for my upcoming marriage.
The wedding is only a month away but sometimes I feel like it is easy to get lost in the craziness that surrounds this busy time (that, and the fact that we were in process of moving last week!). Everything really sunk in as I realized the wedding isn't a million miles away anymore. In fact, it's right around the corner.
Peonies have always been my favorite flower. What would I give to have these beauties of petals be at my wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment